Client Support Specialist
Must be willing to travel, but expectations are 5 -10% to locations within North America. Trade Show representation will be required.
TicketReturn, LLC, has an immediate career opportunity for a Client Support Specialist. The Client Support Specialist is the primary point of contact for TicketReturn clients performing services that include client implementations, training, assisting clients in trouble shooting to meet service expectations, and establishing and maintaining strong working relationships through effective communications with the primary users of the TicketReturn product suite.
Client Support Specialists are the frontline support staff for our clients. Specialists are responsible for answering general questions and troubleshooting basic application support. Each Client Service Specialist will represent the first level of communication to an assigned client and will be the client voice within the TicketReturn organization. Client Support Specialists are expected to maintain a professional demeanor and respond to clients in an efficient manner. To perform their job duties, representatives must be knowledgeable of all components of the TicketReturn product suite and be able to support all types of clients (i.e., professional baseball teams, universities, museums, race tracks, casinos, student ticketing, donor platform, and hosted clients).
Candidates should have 2+ years’ experience in a client support role as well as experience with ticketing software. Box Office experienced is preferred.
- Understand and manage client expectations to ensure strong client service and satisfaction by meeting the needs and requests of clients in a complete and timely manner.
- Aid in solving problems with current systems and make recommendations for improvements based on client feedback.
- Create comprehensive trouble tickets than can be escalated to the appropriate department when additional assistance is required to resolve a problem.
- Provide product enhancements suggestions from clients to management team.
- Participate in new client installations including database setup and identification of required training.
- Review training materials and aid as needed to assure that all materials reflect current application functionality.
- Participate in quality assurance testing for the TicketReturn product suite.
- Develop and/or aid in the creation of product documentation.
- Prepare material and participate in leading seminars at our annual ticketing forum.
- Travel onsite to client sites if required to assist with any support function such as implementation, event day activities or training.
Skills & Knowledge Qualifications
- Ability to work with clients in a consistently professional manner.
- Good problem-solving skills including the ability to ask appropriate questions and listen to client responses.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Previous experience (2+ years) working with box office and/or Internet-based ticketing solutions preferred.
- Proficient in the use of standard office automation software and the ability to rapidly learn new applications used in the support of clients.
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Results driven focus and ability to see issues through to completion in a timely manner
- Able to work independently with minimal or no on-site supervision. Must be able to work from home office.
Evening and weekend work with on-call duties required. Normal hours of operations are 8 A.M. – 5 P.M. EST but candidate will be expected to be available to support clients as needed which may not fall within normal working hours.