Remote. Charlotte, NC region preferred.
Must be willing to travel, but expectations are 10-15% to locations within North America.
TicketReturn has immediate career opportunities for a Sales Account Executive. This position will be responsible for selling our software products to professional sports teams, college and universities, cultural facilities, and other markets. Candidates should have prior experience selling ticketing software or other technology software.
Preferred candidates will have experience selling to higher education institutions, box office managers, regional or national venue operators and a strong software sales background. No relocation is required, but candidates in the Charlotte, North Carolina area are preferred. Occasional travel and trade show representation required. Competitive salary, 401k, PTO and Medical Benefits are offered.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Generate leads and qualify sales opportunities.
- Manage sales pipeline from prospecting to closing.
- Lead sales presentations both onsite and utilizing web conferencing tools.
- Manage sales activities to exceed assigned revenue goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to ensure retention.
- Update and maintain CRM system for pipeline management, daily activity reports and forecasting.
- Have an excellent knowledge of competitors, complimenting technologies, and current trends in the marketplace.
- Work cross functionally with other departments including marketing, client support and technical support.
- 2-5 years previous sales experience within ticketing, technology or software required; preferred candidate will have prior experience with professional or minor league sports teams, universities, performing arts facilities or museums.
- Previous experience with high outbound call volume.
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills with proven closing abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize projects.
- Experience using CRM software.
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with teammates in a virtual work environment.
EDUCATION / FORMAL TRAINING: BA or BS degree or higher, preferred.
COMPENSATION: Competitive salary, Commission, 401K, PTO, Medical Benefits.